top of page

Claims Reporting

Loss and Liability Claims

As soon as you are aware of the incident, report  claim to Highland Claim Services:
By phone:  (973) 459-4250
Or Fax:  (973) 679-8796
Via email:

  • General Liability
  • Auto Liability
  • Environmental:  School Leaders Liability, Security Guard
  • Property:  Boiler & Machinery, Mold Protection

Please email all questions about claim reporting to Bob Granata, or call (973)459-4250. 

Workers' Compensation 

Report ALL Workers’ Compensation claims to Qual-Lynx the same day you are notified of the injury: 1-800-425-3222

Do not delay in reporting the claim, even if you do not have all the necessary information.

Emergency Treatment

If the injury is severe (threatening life or limb) call 911.

Student Accident

Report claims directly to Bollinger using the Bollinger Claim Form.

bottom of page